100% Cannabis Oil
Most people are familiar with cannabis and its effects. Often times, cannabis is associated with feeling intoxicated and therefore, some may be unaware of other potential health benefits available to them. One hundred percent cannabis oil can be used in many different forms and research concludes that various formulas of the oil can be used to create innovative and versatile products for both recreational and medicinal use. Below we’ll give you a breakdown of what cannabis oil is, how to use it, and what to expect after consumption.
What is Cannabis Oil?
Cannabis oil is an umbrella term that is used to describe any form of an extract from the cannabis plant. This includes both the marijuana plant as well as the hemp plant. The point of the extraction process is to remove the plant’s thick oil from fresh or dried cannabis. The remaining oil contains valuable and plentiful nutrients, vitamins, terpenes, minerals, cannabinoids, flavonoids, omega fatty acids and more. There are three factors that influence the exact makeup of the cannabis Oil: extraction method, additional filtration processes, and the specific plant used.
Though they belong to the same family, the hemp plant and the marijuana plant are notably different. The specific cannabinoids found within cannabis oil produce direct effects by promoting interaction with our body’s endocannabinoid system. Tetrahydrocannabidiol (THC) and Cannabidiol (CBD) see the two most prevalent cannabinoids in the cannabis plant. The marijuana plant is grown to have higher concentrations of THC, which is known for its psychoactive effects, while the hemp plant contains little to no THC, but mainly CBD.
Cannabis oil once extracted can be made into a variety of products such as tinctures, vape liquids, capsules, aromatherapy oil, creams, cosmetics, edibles, and more.
Is Cannabis Oil Legal?
Depending on the source of the natural cannabis oil, it is legal in some places and not others. If derived from the marijuana plant, you must live in a country or state that allows recreational or medicinal use of marijuana. If derived from the hemp plant then consumers have more options because CBD us legal in the US and Britain, as long as it contains less than 0.03% THC. It is also legal in over 40 countries internationally. Cannabis oil is legal in Britain of it contains less than 0.05% THC.
According to research, both versions of cannabis oil may help with sleep disorders and pain relief.
How do I use Cannabis Oil?
Cannabis oil can be used in various forms such as:
● Tinctures (to be taken sublingually, holding under the tongue for around 60 seconds before swallowing; this version goes directly into the bloodstream, which means the effects are felt faster)
● Capsules (offers precise dosages, flavorless, must go through the digestive tract, therefore it takes longer to feel the effects)
● Edibles (easy, convenient and discreet way to consume cannabis-related products; also comes in great flavors)
● Vape Liquids (this is a new and convenient way to consume cannabis and to feel the effects very fast as the product is deposited directly into your lungs)
● Creams/Balms (this version of cannabis products is effective for use of potential relief)
Cannabis has been declared as safe for consumption. However, always check your locations cannabis laws to inform yourself of what’s legal for consumption.